26.4.11

Zombie... Again



Who is this good looking fellow?  I'm glad you asked.  This, my friend, is what we call in the Zombie community, my "Poppa-mbie."  A little silly?  Perhaps, but it doesn't make it any less true.  Yes, I truly was his "Greeny" (pun intended).  He showed me the roped to true Zombism, and how to effectively "un-live," if you will.  How to grunt and not sound too goofy.  How to walk with a menacing limp.  And, most importantly, what parts to grab when group feasting.  He truly was inspirational.  And the sense of humor on this man, would knock you undead.  What was his favorite joke....?  Oh, yes:  What is a zom-- BRAINS!!!  Hahahaha!  The wit!  Unfortunately, he met a brutal end when he ran into that school bus full of baseball players....  Even an amateur knows a baseball bat means imminent death... Rest in Pieces my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment