9.11.07

My First Post

This is my first post. people have been calling me, writing me, standing outside my window with knives begging me to finally start a blog. and let me tell you, the things you will consent to when you have 6 inch blade held to your throat... anyway, here it is in its splendor and glory. if you don't like it, please, keep the knives sheathed...
Anyway, since this is my first post, i'm going to be putting a lot of pics up.

This is a caricature of Jim Halpert from the all too awesome Office


These are some sketches for a personal project I am developing.


This is a monkey and an iguana I did for a school project.


A turtle...

2 comments:

  1. Im so proud of you! :) You're drawings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember me when you are famous... You, are, my biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete